Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Epic Movie


I wanted to see Epic Movie so much once I heard that Jennifer Coolidge was in it, as I love her in the Christopher Guest movies. I also loved most of the Scary Movie series. But man, this was truly bad. Not the worst movie I've ever seen but it was not very funny at all. The film spoofs (or attempts to spoof) Harry Potter, Chronicles of Narnia, Nacho Libre, Punk'd, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory and more. It spoofs none of them very well, but there are handful of funny lines. The best parts, not surprisingly where when Jennifer Coolidge was on screen. I had no idea that Fred Willard was in the film and so that was great fun, seeing him as Aslo (Aslan) in the Land of Gnarnia. This is worth renting if there is nothing else at the video store.

No comments: